Please go into fullscreen-mode (F11) and click the NEXT button to proceed
"What was that ... ?"
You wake up in a dirty, narrow tunnel with no vision for anything.
It's so dark where you are, that only a tight hole above you helps you see something with the silver light that shines through it. When you look around, it actually seems like your surrounding's an abandoned war base from the interstellar war several years ago.
"What has happened here ... ?", you ask.
* To every member of the "Zckrr-tcjsch", we're being invaded by "Star Alliance" forces.
* Evacuate this place immediately, destroy all information and shield yourself behind the doors.
* Don't let the intruders reach our evacuation fleet at level 10!
* Protect the Hive Queen at all costs! Don't let them get our leader!
"An evacuation fleet? What is this place? A bunker? An outpost? Whatever ...,
I have to get to that ship, at least if I want to survive and escape that filthy piece of crap I found myself in".
... You set yourself in motion ...
The actual game is splitted into two screens:
- the main game screen (left): this is where your player moves back and forth
- the console window (right): this is the screen you have to issue all your commands in
- The aim of the game is to escape the maze.
- Walls cannot be jumped over.
- Doors can only be hacked if you are standing a maximum of 1 tile (square) away.
- There are always 4 doors named "door1" to "door4". This ID gets used to actually hack the corresponding doors ingame.
Notice: Use full screen mode for best gaming experience